/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

7.15.2008

Megan /bridal fashion/ updated with new photos

I have been dying to post these for a couple months since we shot them. Megan and Jarad had their nuptials on Sat so I can now!!

I was a beautiful but windy day in May when we shot these. I think Megan pulled off the wind-in-the-hair-model-thing quite well! You fashion photogs in Holllywood who rent big fans for the same effect, just come here, it's always like this. :)

I'll be blogging their fairy tale wedding in the coming days.



















This last one we wrapped in a gorgeous Roma Moulding for the reception. Stylin' !

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Pennington said...

Just beautiful! Love the texture choice on the last photo. Beautiful Bride, Beautiful Photos!!!

7/16/08, 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home