/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

7.04.2008

Happy 4th of July! Updated

I updated this with some fireworks pics. (yeah baby!) Man I love fireworks. I have wanted to get some good pics for a long time but I am usually much more interested in having fun on the 4th than taking photos. I gave it 51% this time. We had a great time with our little family night!

Photo Shoot with cutest girl in the world....check!
Fried Chicken and corn...............................check! (ok instead it was the areas best rotisserie and mashed potatoes)
Cold Beverage............................................check!
Fireworks...................................................check!











Hope you all have an awesome day.

/ tsb, arb, & egb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual. Amazing photos. Your daughter is adorable!!

7/10/08, 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home