/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

6.10.2008

Chrissy & Cory // 05.10.08

Whew! I have been shooting, editing & album designing like crazy lately. Sorry for neglecting you little blog. :(

I resume with some images below from Chrissy & Cory's beautiful spring wedding a month ago at Walnut Creek.

Here are the pros who made it all happen:
Accomodations: The Skirvin Hilton
Venue: Walnut Creek
Videography: Video Legacy











I got this alt. angle second shooting for myself. Thanks for the good idea to Eric the videographer!

"Heayyy" The best man/ bouncer. :)





A great shot (above) from Bethany Petrone, my faithful and talented second shooter!





The aforementioned best man got thrown a challenge when the ring was apparently tied to the pillow by an over-zealous boy scout. Fortunately he overcame it with brut force.









4 sisters+yellow outfits+yellow flowers+dance music=major fun!


Thanks so much for having me be a part Chrissy and Cory. Chrissy has made me feel so good the whole way because she has been so pumped about photography.
Here is part of a note she sent me after I posted their images on Pictage: "All worth it!!!!! They are so freaking good, I can't even believe how well all of them turned out! ...I'm so so pleased. I just thought I'd let you know how fabulous we all think they are. Thanks a bunch for everything..."

As you can imagine, hearing that regularly keeps me pretty motivated to get the most rockin' images possible for all you cool clients. Ha! Ok, yes that was a little shameless self-promotion. But it was at least a little bit thanking Chrissy for being so excited about my work. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that mario cake is awesome! beautiful couple and equally awesome images!

6/12/08, 11:12 AM  
Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that mario cake is awesome! beautiful couple and equally awesome images!

6/12/08, 11:12 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

That is an awesome capture and series of the guy trying to get the rings off the pillow! Nice work Ballje!

6/14/08, 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home