/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

6.23.2008

Tara & Craig // 06.06.08

OK, this post has almost 50 images. That's some long winded photo posting. Hence I will keep the comments brief, since writing is obviously not my strong suit, (I hear those amens :( )

SLIDESHOW LINK AT THE END OF THE POST

I will say as I did in the post below though that Tara & Craig and their families have been so fun to work with. Aside from being such super nice people, they have been so excited about photography and into some great shoots.
June 6th was a gorgeous day and The Dominion House in Guthrie provided such a classy venue.

Here are the pros who made it happen. (as always, thank for giving me such great material to work with!!!)

Venue: The Dominion House
Bridal Consultant, Cake, Catering: The Dominion House / Julie Ayers
Gown: Enchanted Evening
Tuxedos: Tom's Formal Wear
Salon: Jon Ric
Make-Up: Sooo Lilly
Florist: Melita & Co. & Flowers by Pat
Arrangements & Decor: Diva's Design
Entertainment:Ayers Entertainment
Videography: ReelTime Video




Tara had such a stylin' dress. Check out her bridal shoot





a great candid but oh so artistic shot from Bethany.


Photographers Note: TRA 1&2: Grandma's Tap Shoes, Select-o-Pop, Vignette & Blur



Photographers Note: TRA2: Dirty Diana, Ged Faded (summer)





Photographers Note: TRA2: BAMF b&w

Photographers Note: TRA2: Grandma's Tap Shoes, Ged Faded (summer), some yin, a little yang


another great alternate angle from Bethany.

















now that's what I call a relaxed portrait.



I saw this same pose from an old photo inside. I don't know who it is of (help me out Julie) but it was cool to recreate it.








Photographers note: almost all these images were processed with the new Totally Rad Actions 2 : The Revenge. And Rad they are. Too tired tonight to put in which actions were used on which photos. Maybe soon.

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW

/ todd

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

My fave is the one of them holding each other with the vintage texture. Great work again Ballje!

6/24/08, 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen wedding pictures this classic and beautiful! Gorgeous!!

6/25/08, 7:50 AM  
Blogger Sherry White said...

Stacey,
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I can't believe how much Tara looks like you!!!!!
sherry

6/25/08, 2:26 PM  
Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

rocked.it.out man!!! really diggin the dip and the last shot!! nice work!

6/26/08, 12:18 AM  
Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

Elizabeth and Sherry
thanks so much. It definitely helps to have such beautiful and fun people to work with!

Aaron
I'm with you, I'm lovin' my new exploration into some textured overlays.

db good to hear from you my faithful blog buddy! that was an awesome moment. I've got a nice sequence of the whole moment.!

thanks everybody for checkin' 'em out!

/tsb

6/26/08, 1:10 AM  
Blogger Jerry Yoon said...

Hi Todd! Great to hear from you. love the processing and the mood of that last shot, and oh man that dress detail is sweet. We're going to the LA Partner Con in september. Are you going to be there? We couldn't make it out on our cross country road trip this year, sadly, but hopefully we'll try to do it next year. Keep in touch!

-Ingrid

6/26/08, 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home