/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

6.11.2008

Tara // bridal fashion

At Tara & Craig's wedding last Friday, a friend jumped up to the mic after a few toasts, (after starting with "let's all get crunk in this place tonight" -HA HA :)-He said Tara was "like the nicest person on the planet." I have to agree. She and her family have been a joy to work with for the last year for planning, engagement and bridal shoots. As you will see below, Tara also happens to be stunningly beautiful.
Here is one preview image from the wedding (more to come in the next 24-48 hours)



and one of my all time favorite bridal fashion shoots.
We had the wonderful fortune of shooting at Bob & Sharon May's residence in Gaillardia (family friends of the Knights) and then up to the Clubhouse.

Enjoy them and at the end there is a surprise!!!





























Now for the surprise! A new look I am experimenting with...

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

The last two are my first ever posted images using textured layers. The first one is a texture I captured the other day just around the corner from my house. The second is from the exterior walls of the clubhouse she is in front of.

What do you think of this new addition to my style?

Must give credit where it is due...I was inspired in the texture idea from the amazing Jesh de Rox. Do yourself a favor and experience his site.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

pure beauty! love all your flare my friend! these are just incredible!

6/12/08, 11:11 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Amazing shoot. Tara looks beautiful in all of them. I really like the door shot with the pool in the background.

6/14/08, 8:43 AM  
Blogger Candi Coffman-McKinney said...

great pics. todd!

6/18/08, 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home