/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

12.21.2008

So cute it hurts!

I couldn't resist. After a day of cleaning up outside, re-organizing my office, catching up on billing, backing up and restoring my iPhone, working on getting framing orders finished for Christmas delivery, planning out my next batch of albums to design and catching up with family, I came across this photo of my girls last spring in Cancun. I laughed out loud at how much I love that little girl!! ... and so I had to play with the photo and post.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

ok, yes I do realize I am one of those annoying parents who thinks you want to see 50,000 pictures of my kid. Oops, I didn't mean to...

12/21/08, 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd, there ain't no denyin' her...great image! Cheers, Charlie

12/21/08, 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home