/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

12.01.2008

Woah! What have we here??? / Ballje Family Pics /

As mentioned below, Anna, Elaina and I met up with Candi & McKinney to do a little portrait swap over the weekend. We found and exploited a new favorite spot and had some amazing light. I posted some of the shots I got of them in the post below. Here are some of our favorites from Candi's lens (and Nikon D700 body by the way...YES! we converted her recently!!!)








A couple I grabbed...Man I sure have two beautiful girls!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger Josh McCullock Photography said...

this is the definition of great! you guys look so happy and jovial! Excellent job Candi!

12/1/08, 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home