/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

12.09.2008

/ The Spotts Family /

As fascinating as the post below was, (as evidenced by zero comments) I had to get Madonna off the top of my blog. Phew!

Now on to some crazy cute pics of The Spotts family. I am kicking off my family photo availability now days so I was happy to meet one of my best friends David and his family out for some super fun pics and a family double pizza date afterwards. Check out the last few for some nice sparkle!

David, Tanna, Cassidy & Ethan:




David is one of the best dads I have ever seen! Definitely one of my biggest role models in the parenting biz!












P.S. and Cassidy, I think you're pretty cool too! We'll do pizza (or lasagna or whatever) anytime!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home