/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

12.20.2008

412 iPhone images

Here is my last 18 months in phone pics.
No commentary, No explanations. No deletes (except for the ones of that thing with the deal)

Ok, one comment: The first one is what I look like when I am working on your projects or getting ready to fly out (I can't remember which) at 4:27am



If you want to guess on what's going on and where it is, I will give signed copies of the image to anyone who guesses correctly.
Cuz they are certainly works of art!

:) have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Yeah, I'm totally behind on reading blogs, but I wanted to say this is a very cool idea! Enjoyed watching and catching an "iphone's glimpse" of your life in 08! Love it...

Best for 2009! Looking forward to it.

1/13/09, 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home