/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

12.13.2008

National Meg Guess Day

Ok it is in my book anyway. Today is the 1 year anniversary of Meg Guess Couture boutique opening in MidTown OKC. She had been in business for a while before that but the new boutique has now been a gem in the city for a year now. This isn't just another vendor that I work with, Meg shares the same passion for quality, industry friendships and both personal and professional values that make her a joy to work (and chat) with.

The following are some images from the last year and a half from when we have worked together from weddings to fashion shoots. Some you may have seen on here before, some are previously unposted.

Meg, Congrats on such amazing fashion design as well as crafting a top of the line business to go along with it. Best Wishes for an even better 2009!




My introduction to Meg came through my client Heather Hilliard Beaver. Here, she is showing off Meg's earrings and hair accessory flower.

A custom Meg Guess Cage Veil


an image from Meg's Kenneth Pool Trunk Show earlier this year.

The next several are from a wedding with the bride in a custom Meg Guess Gown. Check out how happy she is to see herself in her custom gown. This is one of my favorite memories from the year. Joanna was so over the top excited. As as guy, I caught a little glimpse of how worth it is for brides to get EXACTLY what they want for the wedding dress.












a little wedding day fashion shoot!




This bride (Abby Bova) just so happened to be in Meg's boutique when I stopped in one day. The rest is a pictorial history!!


Look at how cool that veil is!!

My most recent Meg Guess bride, Ashley Vaughn. She cracked me up at our consultation. She said she found me through hearing about me from Meg. She said, "I do everything Meg Says!!!"




These last few are from a couple fashion shoots with Meg and Sharon Tabb a couple months ago. I have posted them before but I did a little re-enhancement.
an Elizabeth Fillmore Design Available at MGC Boutique




a Kenneth Pool Design Available at MGC Boutique



Meg, once again thank you for being so great to work with. And I wish you all the best in 2009 with all your huge endeavors!!!

BRIDES: you owe it to yourself to go to this boutique and see for yourself her work!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

killer post man!

12/14/08, 9:18 AM  
Blogger The Murphy's said...

Meg Rocks! Thanks so much for doing this post, Todd. Very well deserved and so great to share a bit of the journey through pictures!

12/14/08, 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool fashion captures...Cheers, Charlie

12/21/08, 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home