/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

10.04.2008

Speaking at the Wedding Workshop


I am excited to be speaking on a panel discussion Sunday (Oct. 5th) at The Wedding Workshop in downtown OKC.
"THE WEDDING WORKSHOP is a powerful and innovative way to educate, inspire and equip brides with what they need to know about everything wedding”.

Running the show:



* 3 free tickets * ($99.00 value)
I have some free tickets for any brides who are planning your wedding and would like to come.
Leave a comment or send me an email and later this afternoon I will pick the first three people and they're yours.
(I am reserving them for brides who still have a lot of planning to do, especially photography!! :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home