/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

8.30.2008

Good times on a Friday Night

^iPhone
not iPhone

Anna, Elaina and I went out for a wild night on the town with
Christian, Brandi, Anthony, & Adeline Traina. We went to Bethany for
some NY style pizza (wild, I know). I love Mom & Pop style
establishments. In this case it is just a Pop ( and a really funny,
charmingly ornery old New Yorker Pop at that).Very good for NY style but I am going to stick with my sort of hometown Chicago Style as my fav!

On the way home, my inanimate object arch enemy, one of the 38 trains a day ( we just heard that real stat the other day) was stopped not far from our house. I went out and got a few cool night shots.

2 Comments:

Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

those train shots are bad @$$ man!

8/30/08, 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all need to hang out more often.

Looking forward to trying your world famous chicago pizza!

9/3/08, 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home