/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

9.03.2008

The [b] School

I know you all know [b]ecker. For my clients who don't, he is a rock star wedding photographer out of Southern California. He is one of the first photographers I saw published years ago and he has always really inspired me in shooting, style and business (and the first avid blogger I knew). The [b] school is a new venture that is an amazing online community to facilitate one of the best parts about this industry, being connected in the best application of networking. More than just having contacts, it is mutually sharing to better the whole industry and make our business the best they can be. And you, wonderful clients, get to reap the benefits of it all.

For photogs, check it out and sign up. I will be on there a bunch I am sure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home