/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

9.26.2008

Yes this is still a photo blog...

thousands of my blog fans are complaining I am not posting enough images and too many random comedic diversions. (ok maybe just a couple of fans are)

I am super full these days making sure fall weddings are on time and working to get my album schedule back on time. (I am making progress :) I will share some of those soon.

Today I got this image out to a friend in the business. I will post a link to where it will be used as soon as it is up...


Aaron, you better be the first to comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Dearest Todd,
I am deeply moved by this photo. I love the simplicity and contrasts of elegance and rusticity you incorporated here. Thank you so much for giving me the inspiration to keep going. I dont know what I would have done without another Beautiful Day Images blog post.

Sincerely,
Aaron Snow

9/26/08, 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd....beautiful PP!

super cool place!

9/26/08, 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home