/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

9.02.2008

My sweet Elaina

These pictures make me so happy.

I had been planning for a while to get a "real shoot" done with Elaina so Sunday morning it finally happened.
I ended up going with a "few of my favorite things" theme to capture her real personality and playthings.

I have a lot more I will post soon.




Ok, I admit, she didn't stack these. She actually loves to knock over my little buildings that I make.








And yes, she actually does love the MacBook Pro. So easy, an 11 month old can use it. Well, ok, she is one smart 11 month old.

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh McCullock Photography said...

oh man, these are cute overload!
you just made our baby madness worse!

9/2/08, 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cousins Apphia and George really enjoyed looking! ;)

9/2/08, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Susan B said...

almost a year . . . and so adorable!

9/3/08, 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is soooo precious. I totally enjoyed her the other night!

9/3/08, 9:30 AM  
Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

these are too cute for words man! the mirror and the smile is the money beet!!!

9/16/08, 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg she looks just like you todd!!! so cute

10/14/08, 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home