/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

5.11.2008

Luckiest Kids in the world / Happy Mother's Day /

The kids in our family, my sister and myself included, definitely have the best mothers we could ever ask for.
I can honestly say there has never been a day in my life that I haven't known that my mom loved me absolutely and would do anything for me. Aside from being super loving and always supportive, she is smart, innovative, generous and as you will see below, quite a good dancer.
It was so nice to have a wedding last week in Chicago that had a family connection. The bride is my brother-in-law's cousin so my sister's family and Mom and Keith were there. Here are some fun images from last Sunday and Tuesday up at the family condo in Lake Geneva.

My sister Keighly and my Mom...

Mom and (the ever dapper) Keith

Keighly, Charley, Clara & Kevin


Charley stealing a little camera time from Clara's photo shoot

Keighly & Kevin's little sweetheart, Clara. She is just a few weeks younger than Elaina.


1 Comments:

Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that smiling image of clara is AMAZING!!! great capture!!

5/12/08, 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home