/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

5.02.2008

Kicking off wedding season!!!

Hey faithful blog fans. It is nice to know when I spend all time on this "conversation in faith" we call a blog, that there are veritable tens of tens of you out there who can't wait to find out what's happening. :) ha! Yeah right, shut up and post an image Todd.

I fortunately have had wonderful clients who keep me going in the winter, in addition to all the handcrafted albums I work on during the brown season in Oklahoma. (I have been making a lot of progress lately). But still 7 weddings in the last 5 months will feel like time off compared to the summer around here. I made some nice changes last year in pricing that allow me to not be overbooked so the next 6 months is looking sweet. Full but not overcooked.

So the next few this month:

Kate & Jarrod
Westminster Presbyterian & The Hilton Skirvin Hotel // Oklahoma City

from their engagement shoot this spring


Kim & Jack
The Newberry Library // Chicago

from Melissa & Ryan's wedding last fall. We are going for a really cool Chicago engagement shoot the day after their wedding!. Awesome, I love Chicago.


Chrissy & Cory
Walnut Creek

from their engagement shoot this spring.

It's go time!

I am really going to do my best to blog these weddings within 3 days of the event so be sure to check back often in the next few weeks for all the good times!

/ tsb

1 Comments:

Blogger OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow todd those first two images are awesome!! looks straight out of a commercial!

5/7/08, 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home