/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

4.06.2008

Hook yourself up with the feed...

I imagine most of you use an RSS feed for blogs. I recently finally figured out mine and got the link right. (oops sorry for not having it working for so long.) So if you are already down with RSS, then make sure you have mine on there. (pretty please:))

If you are like, "whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis" then let me explain.
RSS is just a way to subscribe to a feed for a blog or website. It lets you know when the author makes an update and give you a concise list of what's new. How to do it? Just click on the RSS link on the right. Then bookmark that "feed list" page. (you may want to make a bookmarks folder with all your RSS feeds) Then whenever you are online, it will tell you when your favorite sites are updated.

I know many of you already know all this, but since my link was incorrect for a long time, and up until now, I haven't blogged too consistently, I thought I would bring it up. I have a bunch of new posts coming up and starting next week, my busy wedding season kicks off so I will be posting a lot more.

And thank you so much for visiting here. I am amazed at how often I run into people who check in regularly. I guess I don't really know because there aren't too many comments. (yes, that was a puppy-dog-eyed plea for more love in the comment area:)

Speaking of that, I am so Apple-centric, if you have any tips for RSS usage on a PC, do share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home