/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

3.04.2008

My Favorite Color

Hey Blog fans...
this one's coming to you from poolside as any self-respecting destination photographer would have it. :) Ha!
Actually I am equidistant from the pool and the Caribbean at the Gran Melia in Cancun. Having a great time and trying to keep email checking and blogging to an absolute minimum. But Ashley and Jeff, who were just 10 minutes down the coast from us for most of the week, are back and deserve some highlights from their wedding last week so I have a couple posts below for them.

Man the water here is magical. I absolutely love the Caribbean Waters. It relaxes you just looking at them. We'll be back on Thursday and ready for a great Spring.

I'm not much for hand held self portraits but this one turned out ok so you can take a peek of my seaside view right now.
talk to ya soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh McCullock Photography said...

jealousy becomes me!

3/4/08, 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home