/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

2.03.2008

Destination Nashville...

Ok, I know its not Hawaii or Paris (where these two got engaged) but Nashville was as really cool place to meet Ashley & Jeff for a out of the ordinary engagement shoot. (but we did still get to the Parthenon). My goal going into this shoot was to capture the vibrant colors of Nashville and of course catch some modern romantic and fun shots of Ashley & Jeff.

I'm going to post some more tomorrow night but here are a couple of my favorites after one quick pass through.









Congrats you two!

I will be shooting their stylin' wedding at the Dominion House in a few weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Love Love em! These look great Todd~ You represented nashvegas well my friend!

2/4/08, 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no way.. you are not getting the D3! you jerk! :) I just played with one a few weeks ago.. and you know I'm a canon girl, but man was I ever impressed at those knarly ISO's. incredible. you're going to have fun with that one.

2/13/08, 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home