/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.14.2008

Tara & Eric // 1/12/08

for return guests:
Tara's bridal photos are in the post below this one...

Wow! I am fired up about how many killer images we got on Saturday! Tara, her Mom, Tami & Wedding Consultant, Judy Lehmbeck did an amazing job of putting on a gorgeous winter wedding!!!
I can honestly say that it is families like these that make me love my job. I haven't had much more than a Sunday off since last April and usually those are spent just staying off my feet but being able to capture some of the best and most important moments and details of peoples lives certainly keeps me going.
This officially kicks off my re-vamped blog for 2008 so I hope you will tell everyone you know to come check it out.
Bigger images, more posts and Pro Content for other photographers are just a few things in store.

Congrats to Tara & Eric who are livin' it up in Disney World.

Ok, here are all the artists & designers that made this wedding shine:
Wedding Consultant: Judy Lehmbeck
Dress by J.J Kelly


oops, I forgot these the first post...
Tara was so excited about her Carrie Bradshaw shoes! Nice!


Bride & Groom by: Tara Thomas and Eric Proctor




Floral Design by: Ky Payton
Salon for the bride and bridal party: The Spotted Zebra (hair & make-up)









In case you didn't know, Eric is a Oklahoma State Representative from Tulsa. It is good to know there are some truly good men in state politics. All he did all night was care for Tara. Bravo!



a couple images of our stunning Oklahoma State Capitol


The Florist Ky Payton and cake designer, Johnnies Sweet Creations set this scene.



Reception Venue: Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club








Thanks to Jessica Claire for the good idea on how to shoot this one!



Here are a couple beautiful details and great moments caught by my second shooter, Bethany. Nice Job!




I don't know who this girl was but she has been watching Dancing With the Stars. She had some serious moves for her age.

Tie off... Party On!


I have been dying to show off Tara's bridal photos. Check back tomorrow.

Ok, I did the hard part, now you have to at least let me know who is here looking. I really want to know this year who visits. So you must comment! Do it! :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

The pictures are amazing!! You did such an incredible job at the wedding and I will definatley remember you for my wedding someday in the way future! :-) Thanks!

~Kristen R
Tara's Maid of Honor

1/14/08, 9:46 PM  
Blogger Josh McCullock Photography said...

jealousy becomes me...
I'd love to shoot a wedding in the capitol!

you guys did a great job! very nice!

1/14/08, 10:25 PM  
Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

Hey Kristen,
You ladies were so much fun! I had a blast the whole night! Thanks for braving the somewhat chilly outdoors for some great wedding party photos. Yet another price of beauty:)

/ todd

1/15/08, 12:24 AM  
Blogger Lone Star Tully said...

Todd, things look magical. I know Taric will be happy! Thanks for posting these pics, look forward to the others soon!

Tyler

1/15/08, 10:28 AM  
Blogger Geneva said...

Todd, the pictures look so natural. Can't wait to see them all. Bethany- Great job capturing Garrett aka "dancin machine" (the ringbearer).
Geneva- Matron of Honor & mother of the ringbearer

1/15/08, 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. It helps that you had such a gorgeous bride to work with!

I almost want to get married again so I can have you come take pictures.

1/15/08, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Great job on the pic's @ my "baby" brother's wedding. You made the whole event fun & relaxing. No pressure...it was the best wedding ever...I've been a bridesmaid in tons of weddings, but I can honestly say being a bridesmaid for my little bro was the best & most fun of them all. God bless, Lorie M.

1/15/08, 1:57 PM  
Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

Hey Lorie,
Glad you had so much fun! It really is fun for me too. It's so rewarding to capture meaningful moments from such a memorable time in people's lives. And when everyone and everything is beautiful and fun, all the more!

/ todd

1/15/08, 4:23 PM  
Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

Thanks Marilyn!

1/15/08, 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home