/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.26.2008

Fun in a box...

In case your new to the blog, this is my little "sweets" (Elaina Grace). Having a baby is sooo amazing and fun. Don't get me wrong, enjoy a few years of being married first...travel, get settled, of course, get a dog...but you will love it when it is time to have kids. They change everything about your life for the better! Oh, and get a nice digital SLR so you can capture every moment. Thats really why I shoot high-end wedding photography, so I can have an excuse to buy the best cameras to take baby pics...
(Ok I like the weddings too...)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! She is really growing--nothing like playing in a box! So very sweet--I will always check your blog long after all of our wedding business is done! She will be the next SUPERSTAR!!!!!

1/26/08, 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd! She is absolutley beautiful! I hope you are takin' some amazing pics in good ol' Nashvegas!

1/31/08, 5:24 PM  
Blogger McKenzie said...

She is precious Todd! and your newest pics are beautiful!

3/6/08, 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home