/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.20.2008

Raegan & Sam // 01/19/08

I made the trek up to Catoosa to a stylin' little chapel for Raegan & Sam's winter wedding. It was fast & crazy all night and lots of fun. Thanks so much for having me be a part!
From the Vesica Piscis Chapel:



Wow! Gorgeous!

No wonder Sam married such a beautiful girl! He looks like he belongs on the cover of GQ.





See a theme here? Pink, pink and more pink.

This was funny...I asked Sam if he worked for Leatherman. He just smiled and said, "No, I just like them...a lot!"







Hey, Who's here looking? Leave a comment below :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

Raegan's mom sent me this email this morning so I asked her if I could post it:

Todd I don't know how you do it. You have such a gift. There is so much emotion captured in each shot. Thank you for documenting this life event the exact way my heart saw it in all it's love, beauty, and sheer happiness. Can't wait to see the rest.
-Kay

To be able to capture such great times in people's lives thrills me just as much!

/ todd

1/21/08, 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd you just made me feel like a million bucks :) hott model! ha! I'm blushing. I would love to shoot for you ANY day. I learned so much working with you! You are a rock star and your work just looks even more amazing every time I see it

1/22/08, 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home