/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.01.2010

2010 Ad in The Brides of Oklahoma Magazine

Here is my new ad in the gorgeous new issue of The Brides of Oklahoma Magazine that comes out any day. I cant wait to see it in print. This image came from a shoot I did with Meg Guess for her 2010 ad (below). The model is Bonnie DeLany. Check out the making of video posted below shot by Andrew Smith | Smith Pixels. We had an amazing team to make this shoot happen. I was very happy to be a part of it.

Happy New Year!

Photography: Todd Scott Ballje | Beautiful Day Images
Gown: Kenneth Pool available at Meg Guess Couture
Shoot Design and Styling: myself and Meg Guess
Hair & Makeup: Rachel Hart
Video: Smith Pixels






BTS Meg Guess from Andrew PC Smith // SMITH PIXELS on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home