/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

11.22.2009

Indian Wedding // Poonam & Jatin

I am so happy to finally get this wedding on the blog! I had the wonderful pleasure and honor of shooting with David & Luke Edmonson last month in Houston for this Indian Wedding. It was such a great experience learning the ropes of a Shaddi from one of the best and most experienced in the world. They have photographed over 180 Indian weddings and gave me so much insight into all the important moments and traditions. I loved every minute of it. Although I was backing up David on day 1, he generously gave over many of the bridal photos to me. So a huge thanks goes to him. David and Luke are two quality dudes!

Enjoy!










































Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kriea Arie said...

This is a beautiful post Todd! I love everything about it!

11/22/09, 10:17 AM  
Blogger . said...

Wow! Gorgeous images! So excited I get to learn from you!

11/23/09, 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home