/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

10.05.2009

Oklahoma City Wedding / Oklahoma Heritage Center / Reistle & Chris

It's a real live full blog post! ...I know!!

And yes, I am giving into smart yet annoying titles in an effort to be the top listing on Google and subsequently take over the world. ;)

It's been an amazing and busy summer and I haven't posted a full wedding on the blog since May. That is about to change, well, it just did. I will be posting all the weddings one after another here for the next couple weeks.

Reistle and Chris are simply enjoyable! Reistle is a sculptor and Chris is an entrepreneur. He will someday soon launch an advertising firm and currently is involved with the launch of Traditions Sportswear which is super stylin' collegiate merchandise. They found me through Judy Lehmbeck (party planning extraordinaire ) so thank you so much Judy! There were so many cool details and special plans to this wedding and the way Chris operates reminds me so much of myself. He had a stylin' custom tux from Spencer Stone Co. (including a tie bow tie) and did a video production (Chris' Producer Filmography is listed on IMDB) of their life and how he is every bit the champion as Rocky ;) They had both a unique and personal style to their reception including cool place cards and custom bobble heads for all the groomsmen!. I also loved how all the wedding party wore their own choice and yet coordinated so well.

Since that is already more than I ever write, let me just finish by saying, I love when people put as much personal passion into their wedding as I do into their photography. It feels like such a good fit. I can't wait to hang with Chris and Reistle more soon.

(so that's why Im not a writer...what a mess!)

Here is the good part:
Venue: All Souls Episcopal Church | Boone Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Center
Catering: Cheevers Cafe | Follow on Twitter
Lighting: IES Events
Floral: Dulaney Flowers
Cake Design: Amy Cakes


So I am trying out new, bigger images with logo built in as opposed to a big border. What do you think? Would love candid comments :)
Also would love to hear what you think about images. This summer has brought a lot of development of style.

















































7 Comments:

Anonymous Todd Ballje said...

ok I think those vertical images are TOO big. Checked em out on my laptop at home and they require two scrolls just to see one image. ha! I have a plan for the next ones...

10/5/09, 8:51 PM  
Anonymous josh mccullock said...

wow, wow, wow! great job t-bizzle!

10/6/09, 12:10 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

This is one of the best Todd, really amazing job! Love the big images with the logo, REALLY great stuff!

10/6/09, 5:56 PM  
Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

wow! Josh & Christian, those two comments coming from you two means the world. Thanks dudes!

10/6/09, 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Irene Frankhouse said...

What an amazing wedding, and you captured it so beautifully!!

10/15/09, 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kriea Arie said...

Love this post Todd! Beautiful images!

10/21/09, 11:26 AM  
Blogger Mary Morrow said...

*standing ovation*

11/20/09, 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home