/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

10.05.2009

Oklahoma City Engagement / Andrew & Melissa

I had the absolute honor of documenting Andrew's proposal to Melissa in Downtown Oklahoma City on Saturday. It was really fun planning with Andrew. He had several awesome surprises set up which I commend him for since I was all about the whole proposal event thing!

The big moment!


A couple light painting portraits I did afterwards. I got the idea for this from the Voltron of Awesomeness, Jeff Newsom. I found out in talking to a friend that Vincent Van Gogh actually discovered this possibility of light painting. Very cool and fun to experiment with!



Congrats you two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home