/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

7.20.2009

Stephanie & Cale // Pre-Release

All I can say about Saturday's wedding is WOW! Of course I will find a lot more to say when I post their full blog but here are a few that I grabbed while downloading. Stephanie & Cale are off in a villa in the countryside of Tuscany. Yeah... I don't think they will be checking this for a while. #toddsjealous

Venue: Gaillardia
Wedding Planner: Jane J Kelly
Clouds: God



4 Comments:

Blogger bethany p said...

GOD did awesome on those clouds. Your photos aren't so shabby either :)!!

really like the rings in the glass.

7/20/09, 1:45 PM  
Anonymous brandi traina said...

we saw that same cloud Saturday evening. Adelynn commented on how it looked like an ocean wave. I wished I had my camera...awesome to see you did :)

7/20/09, 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Josh McCullock said...

holy moly! nice job buddy!

7/20/09, 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Eric Hileman said...

Cloud shot is amazing! Way to go, Todd.

7/21/09, 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home