/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

7.30.2009

Oklahoma City Wedding / The Skirvin Hilton / album

after a crazy few months of shooting, I am at least splitting time between editing and album design again. I am so thrilled after emerging from my troll cave (a.k.a. design session) when albums materialize. I really think it is the completion of my work and sooooo much more amazing than individual photos. Although canvases are pretty darn amazing! (more on that later) Here are a few of my favorite spreads from a recent album. Other albums to come...

This is for an 11x14 Flush Mount album.

Click to enlarge...







2 Comments:

Anonymous Josh McCullock said...

incredible man, I love the toning to those photos!

7/30/09, 4:07 PM  
Blogger / todd scott ballje said...

thanks Josh!
Yeah I am lovin some new designs and using Color Shift by Jesh de Rox mixed into the processing.

7/30/09, 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home