/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

2.23.2009

Heather

I had the privilege of shooting some head shots and fashion images of Heather Rouba last week in preparation for her Mrs Oklahoma Pageant. She is a total pro (and a super nice mommy of a 16 month old too! ) I just got done editing so I have to work on some final images but here are a couple behind the scenes shots. (yes, I'm a nerd and shot behind the scenes shots of my own shoot! ha ha!)







Some final images coming in a day or two...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

That's funny man, behind the scene shots of your own shoot! :) These images are really cool, I like the lighting ratio.

Anyhoo, it was really fun hanging in Vegas, hope we can get together again sometime soon or next WPPI!

2/24/09, 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 1st image is perfect...they are all great...but WOW to the 1st one. Well done my friend.

2/24/09, 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home