/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.23.2009

Leslie & Jeremy // Engagement Photos

In the prime of the fall weather, I met Leslie & Jeremy up on Historic Rt. 66 for a super stylin' engagement shoot.

Hey giddy pre-marital bliss can be a little cheesy sometimes right?

But there's nothing cheesy about Christian Louboutin shoes. Saaaweet! (I confess, I didn't know what they were until I saw Jasmine Star's blog post on them...)










We ended up at Tres Suenos Winery for a gorgeous sunset (I always order one of those up for my clients).

Not too long after this shoot, I had the amazing visual pleasure of shooting these guys UH-MAZING!!! wedding. That post is cooking right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home