/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.21.2009

The Brides of Oklahoma Magazine // Published

I am so thrilled to be published in The Brides of Oklahoma Magazine for both of the 2009 Issues.
Huge thanks to Kami and Ashley, the 2 amazing publishers of this beautiful new magazine.

It is like 1000 pages (or something like that) of the best wedding planning resources for Oklahoma.



I am most excited about the Brides of the Seasons Featured Wedding they chose. It is on pages 59-63.
I also had the pleasure of shooting the publishers portraits, a gown shoot and a cake shoot.
2 more weddings I shot are in the wedding announcement pages in the back.
And my new ad is on the back inside cover.

Be sure to pick up a copy at any local bookstore or nice vendors in town.
OR...you can stop by here at my home studio anytime and get a signed copy from me. (Ok, kidding about the signed part but you can get a free copy from me)

here are all the images used in the magazine.

The Gown Shoot

The Cake Shoot

The Publishers Shoot / Ashley & Kami

Tara Thomas & Eric Proctor























Joanna Fulwider & Shaun Lambert







Tara Knight & Craig Quattlebaum









My ad

2 Comments:

Blogger Bita said...

Kudos and congratulations pn being published! Your pictures are simply beautiful!

Best wishes,


Bex

1/29/09, 12:37 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Man! You made those publishers look good :)! Just kidding! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you!

4/6/09, 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home