/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

1.21.2009

About me.

I just did a copy-paste from my eHarmony.com profile.

my normal me is to get a little long winded so how 'bout some highlights:

/ grew up in Lake Geneva, Wi
/ hung out in Chicago a fair amount
/ came to Oklahoma University to play golf in '94
/ met Jesus. he changed my life!!!
/ loved being a youth pastor for 7 years. (best time of my life)
/ started multimedia business in 2000
/ started photography as hobby in 2001
/ shot 1st wedding in 2003
/ married Oklahoma hottie, Anna Rose
/ OUR DAUGHTER WAS BORN SEPTEMBER 22, 2007. THE BEST THING EVER
/ dream about moving to Santa Barbara (or Oregon) Who knows...

/ favorite parts of wedding photography: capturing an authentic moment...going to a killer party every weekend...making brides cry (tears of joy of course)

/ tsb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home