/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

8.27.2008

Pro Photo Hub

I have an awesome resource to pass on to all my fellow photographer buddies (and buddyettes).
Ray Santana has put this together and it is so perfect for us. It's a resource for great products and services in the pro photographer industry. Just go check it out!


Pro Photo Hub

A little background:
I found out about this from Mike Colon's blog. Those who know me well know I have gained so much from Mike in both photography skills and business philosophy and encouragement. I definitely consider him to be one of my mentors albeit mainly online and through his resources but one of the things that has impressed me the most is his willingness to sit down with me when I see him at conferences and chat about all kinds of stuff. Super helpful! I know there are a lot of people now days who are really sharing and helpful, but Mike to me is a pioneer in that. Thanks my man! Great resource again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home