/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

9.10.2007

Kauai Wedding Featured Album

For all you blog fans out there. (I confess I don't know who you are cause you don't comment...sniff, sniff :( I have posted below an album I designed for a studio sample of the wedding I shot in Kauai in May. I am not a very good marketer given that I only previously had a couple images from such a gorgeous place.
With my new slideshows, you can click on the grid button to see the images one at a time. The music is some really chill stuff I found and loved to listened to while in Kauai.

Just click on the image to view show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Karen Andrews said...

you did a great job on the wedding. I am a photographer myself. I was searching just searching and yours came up. I was so glad to see the wedding in Kuaui because we are going there next week. I haven't decided if I am arranging my own family and putting the timer on or if I am going to hire a photographer. I had to do that when that is what I do for a living. Anyway, your pictures are great and creative. I enjoyed searching through everything.

5/29/09, 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home