/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

6.01.2007

Aloha! (from the end of the earth)




I really think I made it to the end of the earth...or at least one of the four corners. Anna and I had the awesome opportunity to go to Kauai for my first destination wedding. So while I was there, I found out that the Hawaiian islands are the most isolated islands on earth. Kauai is almost at the very Western tip of the islands. We trekked all the way to the North shore where all the locals said the best sunset was. Then we took a one and a half lane road with ten one lane bridges (see my point?) to what they call "the end of the road". It dead ends at the beach and there is no way to get any more unubstructed view of the sunset. Needless to say it was awesome!!! Ok, Todd, there's your first ever blog post...it wasn't so bad was it? ...some wedding images tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home