/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

8.09.2007

Kendra & Caleb (Pismo Beach, CA)

Wow! Sorry for the delay since the last post. I got a nice 4 day x2 chance to see my parents in Wisconsin and have a great little baby shower for our little girl coming up. I still had weddings on the weekends so a lot of flying back and forth but so nice to visit home in the summer. I will have forthcoming posts on some of that coming up.
Last week, I once again had the sweet gig of shooting a coastal wedding. This one was half and half. It started at a beautiful victorian BnB just outside of Pismo Beach, CA. Then, of course, we hit the beach for the bride and groom shoot.
here are just a few of my favorites:


The parasols started as a great practical idea for the guests...


but really caught my eye and were a great accessory for the bride.













Thanks so much too Kendra and Caleb for including me to capture such a fun day. They were truly so happy to be married and it was contagious. They are off in the Riveria Maya for a week in the sun. Too bad they didn't invite me to shoot some beach portraits there. I just never get to do anything fun! (juuust kidding)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home