/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

8.11.2007

vendors or artists...

I had a wedding a few weeks ago that was such a great experience. I will write about Heather and Tyler tomorrow because they were so cool to work with but for now a brief post before I enjoy my one Saturday off in the next few months( I'm heading to the PGA in Tulsa today!!)

Click the image above to see a slideshow if you can play a Quicktime Video: (file may play or may download and then play)

Heather chose artists across the board. They weren't just vendors. From her flowers, to her veil, to her jewely to her cake, all were designed with love perfectly for her (I'd like to think her photographer is the same way :). All I kept hearing her say all day was, "Amazing!"
Above floral by Hydrangea

Accessories (veil, hair flower, broach, and earings by Meg Guess.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home