/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

9.17.2007

Angie & Brady - Will Rogers Theater

Another Beautiful Day on Saturday. I'm telling you, September and October are the months to get married in Oklahoma. I have had so many gorgeous days in these months. I had a great time at some super stylish venues on Saturday. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day. Of course the rest will be available soon.

Check back soon for a slideshow (if I can get to it before "baby day")

Click here to view engagement photos and register to view all their wedding photos when I get them online. Some engagement photos at the end of this post...


















Here are some engagement photos from a while back:
Angie and Brady did a cool slideshow of engagment and life history photos during their dances. Then I followed it up with a slideshow from the wedding day. It is so cool to see the bride and groom and all the guests love the photos from the day. It always is a great way for family and friends to see my work too. So to the really cool couples I met and talked to about shooting your engagements, proposals, weddings, modeling portfolios and family portraits, I would love to work with you. Very cool people!










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

10/28/08, 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home