/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

6.08.2009

Christina & Matt // 06.06.09 / Pre-Release

Here's a quick preview of a beautiful day on Saturday. This wedding was planned perfectly and went very very well. Christina and Matt were in Mexico before I woke up on Sunday. Man I'm jealous! Do I say that every time? Yes I do! And yes I am!



and one from her bridal fashion shoot. She chose one of my favorites!! We matted it with a wide, 8-ply mat (as always) and a sleek black Roma Moulding. It was a work of art!!! (If I may say so ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer McLaughlin said...

She looks soooo gorgeous! I cannot wait to see the wedding pictures! And this shot from her bridals is my FAVORITE!! Great work!

7/5/09, 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home