/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

11.12.2008

FOX 25 OKC TV appearance. Redux.

The wonderful Lauren Richardson from Fox News OKC asked me back to the studio for tomorrow morning to show off and talk about some fall family photos. 'Tis the season!
Here are the photos I sent over. Watch local Fox from 7:30-9:00a to check it out. I'm sure I'll say something dumb. :)

When I was thinking about which images to show, I was still so drawn to images that show the best of real life. Meaning, I try to just let people have fun and be together and capture that as real as possible. Especially with kids...ya ever try to get little kids to sit still and pose??? Ain't happenin'.
















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to find some of our fun family photos on your blog! What a treat! You are truly the best photographer in the whole wide world in our book!
love,
the bozys ;)

11/22/08, 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home