/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

10.13.2008

Anh & Matthew // Pre-Release

I got to head back to the grounds of my glory days with the OU golf team at Oak Tree CC for Anh & Matthew's wedding.
I love working with creatives (they are both architects). Anh & Matthew were so laid back, fun and had a gorgeous day full of cultural and creative elements.
Just a couple of my favorites...









It has been so good working with you two so far. Now on to a killer album!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...these are just amazing images. I saw you on the {b} school and just had to come and check out your blog. Love your light, and the amazing focus and details of your images.

10/14/08, 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home