/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

3.03.2010

Album Style // Leather Craftsmen

Album Design season has been in full swing since late fall when weddings wrapped up and we have been so excited to deliver many finished products into our clients living rooms. To me, this is really the culmination of all our work from planning to shooting, then editing and working meticulously with clients to get the perfect album. (This is where we spend way more than half the work in a wedding) Without this finished product, I really think people would miss out on such a tangible, quality work of art that is available from their portraits and event photos.

This is just one of the many we have produced that we recently delivered and I wanted to show you one of my favorite new styles in both cover choice and design. The cover is Japanese Book Cloth in black. names are blind embossed in the cover with a flush inset photo welcoming a viewer into the album. Our designs are intended to be modern and stylish yet timeless. The last thing we would want is for you to love it today and get tired of the layout with any trendy gimmicks that will soon tire. I really believe the quality of the construction and style of design is an integral part of the whole package!

The construction of these books, by Leather Craftsmen, is literally top of the line. I go every year to an international trade show and while I love to explore other options and do add other companies to the line of available products, I always am impressed with the enduring quality and even the updated options that LC offers. And my clients sincerely have loved them.



2 Comments:

Blogger Megan Joy said...

I think I need one of these for our wedding images!

3/3/10, 6:07 PM  
Blogger Todd Ballje said...

Well Megan, that can be arranged for a small fee. Well not really a "small" fee, but it can be arranged ;) Let's get Bethany on it!

3/3/10, 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home