/ photographer: todd scott ballje /
Blog Links
Recent Posts // Archive Links on the Right Sidebar //Portfolio

5.24.2009

My daughter's favorite flower

Bet you didn't know a weed could be a beautiful flower. My daughter thinks so because she can pick it and blow all the fuzzies away. My buddy Aaron Snow captured an amazing landscape yesterday and inspired me to go shoot for myself today with the beautiful clouds again. This was the last shot I took and it is almost straight out of the camera. Just a slight bit of curves brightness adjustments. Man I love my Nikon D3's colors.

Oh and this isn't just a regular ole dandelion. It was with out a doubt the biggest one I have ever seen. 4" diameter.

Click image to BIGGIE size it.

Thanks for the inspiration Aaron!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Josh McCullock Photography said...

ok, i think that is exactly what I want hanging over my fireplace. 1 40x60 please!

5/25/09, 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home